Grassroots In Vermont

A group of people who see real problems with our Republic. So we figure why not use those problems as opportunities to make this "life, liberty and pursuit of happiness" stuff available to more people than ever before.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Inauguration Day 2005

Inauguration Day

I did not watch any of the inauguration festivities. I guess I did my mourning in November. It makes me sad though when I thought about all the people who are going to die because this man was elected. I’m threatened because the America this man is fighting for has no place for me. This is not my President. But neither would have Kerry been. Both were Yale Skull and Bones. I am not Yale Skull and Bones.

The evidence I’ve looked at so far supports the belief that Mr. Bush took the Presidency in 2000 through fraudulent means. If he did legitimately get elected this time, the only reason he did is because in 2000 he seized the platform from which to be elected in 2004. It is difficult to escape the conclusion that the Democrats let this happen.

My celebration of inauguration day 2005 was to call people about volunteering for the local Board of Elections. My protest is going to be to get off my butt and take back a piece of this country even if its only a tiny one. My hope is that the Republicrats will bring themselves down through arrogance and greed. My fear is that they are going to kill many many more people than they already have before they do.

Today for me was a day of defiance and definate satisfaction, but no joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home